TERMS & CONDITIONS
- IDProtect®2 - identity theft monitoring and resolution services for you and your joint account holder.
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement3 - To cover expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully managed identity theft resolution services - Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Credit File Monitoring4† - Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your credit reports.
- Credit Report and Score5† - Ability to request a single bureau report every six months or upon opening an identity theft resolution case, and a single bureau score every month.
- Identity Monitoring† - Monitoring of over 1,000 databases.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration†.
- Online identity theft news center† and Valuable Phone and Web Resources.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance3 - Receive up to $10,000 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divided equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70)
- Cellular Telephone Protection3 - Receive up to $400 of replacement for repair costs if your eligible cell phones are stolen or damaged. (Cell phone bill must be paid through this account)
† Registration/activation required.
1 A $28.00 Non-sufficient Funds (NSF) fee will be assessed per item. The $28.00 NSF fee is the same fee amount that is charged if an item is returned as unpaid. If multiple items overdraw your account on the same day, each item will be assessed an appropriate NSF Fee or a Returned NSF Fee of $28.00. All fees and charges will be included as part of the Overdraft Privilege limit amount. If your account balance remains overdrawn for four (4) or more business days, we will charge your account a daily overdraft fee of $5.00 for each of the consecutive business days the account remains overdrawn up to 32 business days, beginning with day four. Overdraft Privilege will pay overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means that cause the current balance to fall below $0.00 on your account, up to the overdraft limit. In the event the overdrawn balance is not paid within 60 days, the account will be closed and may be reported to Consumer Reporting Agencies. We reserve the right to close your account at any time. Overdrafts will not be paid if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts. First Federal Bank reserves the right not to pay any transactions that overdraws your account.
2 Beneﬁts are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Beneﬁt and/or insurance documents for the applicable beneﬁts. Beneﬁts are available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account but are not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, beneﬁts are available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other ﬁduciary accounts, beneﬁts are available to the beneﬁciary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document is enclosed. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: if you wish to name a beneficiary, please complete a beneficiary form. If there is no designated beneficiary on file, benefits will be paid according to the Master Policy. As an eligible account holder, you and your joint account holders, and family members, if applicable, are enrolled as members of the Econocheck Association, of which your financial institution is a sponsor. For more information visit SmartRewardsPlus.ClubChecking.com or 866-210-0361. Please keep a copy of this letter with your important insurance papers. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate.
4 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
5 You will have access to your credit report and score provided your information has been verified by the CRA. Credit score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Experian data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.